• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Some more suggestions

DynamicDragon

May 14, 2020
Sadly this forum doesn't have an edit post feature, so I'll have to make a mee thread.

After playing the game for 20hs, I've decided to bring some more suggestions. I'd like to note that I really hope the developers put QOL and bug fixes above everything else suggested.

- Map Filters: would be very helpful to keep track of caches, landmarks, tagets, or plates only.

- Ability to toggle camera lock on surface while knifing: I managed to adapt to it, but it's pretty annoying.

- FOV slider: with the pertinent limits. Pup and teem stages have the camera too far while mega is too close. That way everyone can put it the way they feel more comfortable with.

- More controls customizations: for some people it would be easier to habe the controls with different mapping.

- More Wildlife/Interaction between eachother: having played Jaws Unleashed I really miss this. There are jelly fish and squids in game but we can't eat them. There's no dolphins either which is surprising as hell. People don't really make an effort running away from you. Nor does the wildlife attack eachother or anything.

- More varied quests: would be nice if we had more variety with the type of quests. Albeit I understand the difficulty of this, so perhaps bring new bosses such as a submarines, squids, random divers or underwater robot.

- Caves more varied: they really felt like copy pastes of the same cavern, only different thing was the tunnels placements.

- Boats are too strong: overly strong. Would be nice to have an Easy mode where they are easy to break in 2-3 hits rather than 20.

- More varies bosses/apexes: as mentioned before, would be awesome to have more different stuff to tackle. Also past level 10 infamy bosses that bring in helicopters and subs for example (give that shadow tail and bone jaws some good use).

I'll add more in the future, some more evos would also be lovely but definitely not necessary, unlike bug fixes.

Thank you for reading!

Use dodge a lot while fighting the boats. It's hella affective.

P.S. I 100% yesterday at 1:24 PM PST.

Fun Game.
I do but it's still so hard to actually sink them. What made it satisfying in JAWS was exactly how easy it was.
And then you'd see the tripulation being mauled by other sharks around.
In Maneater it's like the population doesn't know how deadly sharks are or don't care at all.

Congrats on the 100%!

Upvote 0
- More Wildlife/Interaction between eachother: having played Jaws Unleashed I really miss this. There are jelly fish and squids in game but we can't eat them. There's no dolphins either which is surprising as hell. People don't really make an effort running away from you. Nor does the wildlife attack eachother or anything.

- More varied quests: would be nice if we had more variety with the type of quests. Albeit I understand the difficulty of this, so perhaps bring new bosses such as a submarines, squids, random divers or underwater robot.

- Caves more varied: they really felt like copy pastes of the same cavern, only different thing was the tunnels placements.

These are what I agree with the most. All are great ideas but these stand out to me personally.

Upvote 0