• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

So, where is the dev announcement about this mess hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I realize you're just being smarmy, I'll honor this with a real response. I would get a refund but there's basically no way for that to happen. I purchased my DDE copy through Greenmangaming, got a Steam code, and added it to Steam. No way is Valve going to give that code back to GMG, and GMG give me money back.

You have a pm ;)

Upvote 0
I wouldn't say that the game is broken...it works for me most of the time. I have played AAA titles that had worse launches.

"It works for me most of the time."

You do realize how silly that sounds, right?

So, I have to ask: are your day 1 unlocks working? Server browser working all the time? Experience / stats working?

No?

Well alright then.

Upvote 0
Question to you, then, is, do you feel that those of us unsatisfied have no reason to be so?

I didn't say that, you have every right to be here and to look for a solution for the problems you experience.
Just don't state that the problems that are posted here (and I am sure they are valid and need sorted out) are experienced by the majority

most people that have no problem will not lurk on the forum all day, besides the occasional "you rock"post in between games.

Upvote 0
I think it more likely that most people don't have the time, motivation, or energy to come here and expect any sort of resolution. Some issues are about specific and sometimes obscure hardware. Some are wide spread and effecting everyone in one way or another. Such as the horrible mics and browser issues.

Upvote 0
"It works for me most of the time."

You do realize how silly that sounds, right?

So, I have to ask: are your day 1 unlocks working? Server browser working all the time? Experience / stats working?

No?

Well alright then.

But that doesn't mean the game is broken, just means that some of the features are missing :p.

BTW my day 1 unlocks work, didn't get the DDE version though..

Upvote 0
I've seen posts around from several devs saying they personally have put in 90+ hours of overtime since the beta went live, and they're putting in even more now to try and get things fixed.

Things are getting done, but they can't spend every minute on the forums reassuring us that everything is going to be okay.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.