• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Situation map...lock up?

zabawa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 22, 2011
Hi,

I have the following problem with RO 41-45. I go through Steam to activate multiplayer,then game of choice, then side, then weapon, then when the situation map comes up in the background, I can see and hear all the action but can't get into the game. It is here that the game seems to lock up. I hit "O", nothing. I hit "?", nothing. I have to use control, alt, delete to get out of the game. This is not fun. Steam seems to blame Tripwire...but all I want is the game back!

Help and Thanks, :(

RO 41-45 Lock up at situation map.

RO 41-45 Lock up at situation map.

Hi,

It's not a Firewall problem. I've played the game too many times. Again the problem looks like maybe the computer crashed and then restarted but something was lost in translation which causes the game to lock up on the Situation and Objectives map causing me to use Ctrl, Alt, Delete to get out of RO. Mare Nostrum and Darkest Hour work fine, just not Red Orchestra 41-45.

Again, help!

Thanks

Upvote 0