• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Set up bots on the server

We somehow cannot get the bots to work on our server.. help!

Is there an answer somewhere from TW if the bots are bugged.

If our server is empty, I want to join it and be able to start with some bots.
But it doen not work.

How can you setup the server so when you join it.. it starts with bots!
If there are more people.. the bots have to go.

I know this should be possible.

What did you do to get it to work?

Upvote 0
Try reading the posts in this thread, the answers are there.

No they're not. I read the whole thing, and it's STILL not making any sense. You people are not answering any questions with "Just add minplayers=xx? to commandline.

Where is this command line? Can you specifically tell me where/what to edit to get bots in my server? I have started a fresh thread for a detailed explanation on where to go, what to add, how to add it. Please write it all down in detail if you know, thanks.

Upvote 0
No they're not. I read the whole thing, and it's STILL not making any sense. You people are not answering any questions with "Just add minplayers=xx? to commandline.

Where is this command line? Can you specifically tell me where/what to edit to get bots in my server? I have started a fresh thread for a detailed explanation on where to go, what to add, how to add it. Please write it all down in detail if you know, thanks.

Pretty sad considering I gave a step by step...

Upvote 0
gameservers.com and bots i can't get it to work

gameservers.com and bots i can't get it to work

just found this thread although i started another one above this level. i have a server for ro2 on gameservers.com. I have set the minplayers/maxplayers to 8. the server holds 8 right now. I have never been able to get any bots to show up (i thnk they are scared?)

there is no real INI file on gameservers, really, they represent that file on their GUI with each property on its own line (for the question mark delimiter). I set it and then restart and same thing.

I have also tried to turn off the autobalance stuff to see if that was it and nogo.

has anyone else got a server on gameservers.com to work for bots being included?

stumped... i guess thats what i get for $8 a month!

anyone?

Upvote 0