• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Servers with RO style gameplay?

You want the realism mode servers. No kill cam, fewer (or absolutely no) kill messages, no side arms for most roles, no names, only your squad on the map shows, no mini map....

There are a lot of configurable options for server admins and only now are servers really starting to set up the kind of gameplay they want to enforce.

If you're looking for more rifle sway and all that other minutiae, you'll have to wait on mods.

Upvote 0
I am really looking forward to modifications, or at least straight hardcore custom server rules. I am open for innovations, but after this short period of gameplay experience after release, this unlocking system is a pain. Even if the unlocks were not stupid like MKB or something else, they influence gameplay. I do not want players to be in this kind of hype of having to unlock this and then this. I want them to concentrate on gameplay. And I mean come on... unlocking a drum mag for the PPSH... Also, I really hate the controls of the tank. Why the heck do you have to use the mouse to control the cannon...

Upvote 0