• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Servers listed as HoE but really aren't?

XCaL

Sep 23, 2017
Have gotten Hard, Normal, Suicidal achievements on servers listed under Hell On Earth. And I can tell the difficulty does not match HoE while the server is still listed as a HoE server. Hope this gets fixed soon. I've experienced this in endless mode btw.

the new maps but i don't know if it's just the new map on endless mode but it freezes but not fully, it'll fix itself starting from a few seconds or it might take a minuet, but it seems you guys already thought that, that might happen bc any other game it wont fix itself. And in endless mode it seemed to easy even when i got on hell on earth diffuiclty but i started it on normal and i think it glitched and didn't change the health and damage the zeds do. on HoE using swat with his first skill where he only takes sonic damage when having armer the scrakes and fleshpounders only do 1 hit point of damage to the shield

Upvote 0
XCaL;n2316855 said:
Have gotten Hard, Normal, Suicidal achievements on servers listed under Hell On Earth. And I can tell the difficulty does not match HoE while the server is still listed as a HoE server. Hope this gets fixed soon. I've experienced this in endless mode btw.

Well to me suicidal feels like hell on earth difficulty seems crazy tonite,had 4 fleshpounds on wave 2 and about 54 zeds to kill..has to be bugged right.playing on ps4 and was on invite only

Upvote 0