• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

September update is nearly ready!

Despite being a rare and unreliable rifle i am looking forward to the inclusion of the G41.

I know it is only a few days till the update but can you tell me where you got the G41 sound from? Have you just used the G43 sound, manufactured a completely new sound or have you come across any videos of/experienced an original and fully-firing G41???

Just interested...:p

Upvote 0
* We interrupt this program to bring you a very important message from the President *
dubyaap7.jpg

Hello? Hello? Get that update to me as SOON as possible?...Whats that?... Another town in Texas is missing its idiot?...Well let me assure you that we will put all our resources into finding them A.S.A.P!...Listen to me...Daddy dont hang up on me!...I have the guys at Tripwire working overtime on this one...Yes!...Dont worry it will be available SOON...OK daddy i love you...Yes i will say hi to Dick for you...Bye!
.* We now return to our regularly scheduled program *
just another day in the life

Upvote 0
Despite being a rare and unreliable rifle i am looking forward to the inclusion of the G41.

I know it is only a few days till the update but can you tell me where you got the G41 sound from? Have you just used the G43 sound, manufactured a completely new sound or have you come across any videos of/experienced an original and fully-firing G41???

Just interested...:p
Yeah I'm praying that it doesn't have the G43's sound. I don't know if it was recorded off the real thing or not but the G43 just sounds very strange & annoying and not what you'd think it would sound like IRL. I love the G43 but the sound is *blarghh!*.

Upvote 0
Looking foward to the patch.

One thing that I am hoping for the next patch is to focus more on the armor. Tanks still have a big problem of miss firing. When you click fire and nothing comes out and you have to reload the shell. I only assume this is a bug. That and maybe some more detailing on the hitboxes. Like killing the tracks is near impossible even with HE rounds

Upvote 0
Ah, real problems like team-stacking are still ignored :mad:

in my eyes people complain to much about team-stacking anyway. I want to play with my m8s, this is what Im here for, not to sit in silence in the same TS-channel but not being able to have teamwork because you need to split up on differant teams. Im "team-stacking", and proud of it.....

Upvote 0