• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SDK Nov 9th Update

[TW]Strago

Tripwire Interactive Staff
Jun 23, 2010
The SDK received a small update today with the following changes:

-Resolved the 'make' commandlet crash. The 'Suppress=Log' config is now removed from script compiling at run-time so there is no longer a need to update your configs.
-When saving/loading maps the default path is now Unpublished/CookedPC. UE3 looks to this folder when attempting to load a map from in game.

Reactions: UncleDrax
WoW!!!! Really?? :rolleyes:

I mean how long does it take to fix something as simple as the copy/paste problem? 5 minutes?

No wonder why the game is about 5 feet into the grave already!! :rolleyes:

I really wish bug finding and fixing was as simplistic as people make it out to be. My day job would be a LOT easier.

Upvote 0
I really wish bug finding and fixing was as simplistic as people make it out to be. My day job would be a LOT easier.

Yes! certain things are easy as 1-2-3 and others are pain in the backside.

However replications bugs are easier to fix ;)

I've been doing this for 10+ plus , trust me i know ;)

but hey what ever I'm the arse for biatching and complaining right? :rolleyes:

edit:

btw here is the player count @ 7pm central time --------> 472 :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes! certain things are easy as 1-2-3 and others are pain in the backside.

However replications bugs are easier to fix ;)

I've been doing this for 10+ plus , trust me i know ;)

but hey what ever I'm the arse for biatching and complaining right? :rolleyes:

edit:

btw here is the player count @ 7pm central time --------> 472 :cool:

So why are you still here if the game is so dead? :confused:

p.s. Thanks for the update! I'm sure our modders has been expecting this. Although that copy+paste would be a cool thing, I hear...

Upvote 0
So why are you still here if the game is so dead? :confused:

p.s. Thanks for the update! I'm sure our modders has been expecting this. Although that copy+paste would be a cool thing, I hear...

There are so many things i want to say to you right now, but you know.....i'll just bite my tongue on this one.

So with that being said. you're right! it is time to move on. Thank You for showing me the light and motivating me to look for anther game to play and mod for ;)

Upvote 0