• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design SDK Crashes when testing map

nymets1104

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 18, 2012
USA
I can choose Team and even my role, but once I go to the map and the "Round Begins in" counter pops up, the map freezes and the SDK CTD. I can "observe" either team without a problem but when I try to Spawn either team it freezes. Also, when it freezes up there is no weapon in the players hands. Im assuming maybe this is a Kismet issue? I have included a launch log below if anyone has any advice.

The SDK had been allowing me to play without a problem until I made some changes to World Info to accommodate the Western Front MOD and I fear I chagned something that I should not have.

Spoiler!

[0202.87] Log: Moving 'C:\Users\David\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps\Apartments\Save.tmp' to 'C:\Users\David\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps\Apartments\WF-SaintAmand.roe'

You map apparently saves to a Apartments folder, you might have your unpublished in a Apartments folder too I guess.. Try to move the unpublished file (SDK closed) to Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Maps Start SDK then open this map, build geometry,patch,covers, and light in production. After light building, save the map. Click on the PUBLISH button, close the process window when there is a green confirmation message. Your published map will be in your Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC\Maps folder.

Reactions: atlantian.wizard
Upvote 0