• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Scrn Custom Vote Grids for ROCCAT Power Grid

Hobbyalkoholiker

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 18, 2012
I made some Custom Grids with all current ScrN Custom votes for the ROCCAT Power Grid app. With this app you can use your Smartphone as remote control for your PC. Apps and Grids are for free. I can do more with different console keybindings or any other macros if requested.

ROCCAT Power-Grid Release Trailer - YouTube

Screenshots of the ScrN Grids:

Gameplay and Zeds votes
Perk Votes
Blame and Kick votes

Requirements:

• ROCCAT POWER GRID (Windows only atm) - Download
  • Smartphone (Android/iOS)
  • Wireless LAN connection between Smartphone and PC
ScrN Grid Downloads(v1.1):

Console bound to the

Last edited:
yes i wasnt rly thinking before telling you that. pretty much everything wich includes a P (pause vote for example) makes the button useless since you using the P letter to open/close the console. These grids are nothing else than a macro wich means it opens your console, types in the vote command, hits enter and closes the console again. Lets say you use the pause vote so it would press your P button to open the console, then it start typing "mvote pause 120", then it hits enter and P to close the console again. The Problem in this vote is the P in pause since it will close the console there already. I suggest you bind your console over to one of the other grids i made. I will add other votes like cash toss etc wheni got time and more suggestions on votes since i would have to create a 4th grid page.

Upvote 0