• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

The attack on Beau Guillot (smoke mostly deployed for cinematic effect):

2je328x.png

29g03r8.png

kd71j6.png

2lk8ino.png

Upvote 0
It's the newer GT, not the 60's GT40. I have it at the FIA GT3 spec right now. A mighty angry car.
Its the new one I drive in GT5 its blue with the cobra stripes, its awesome I can beat almost any othere super car out there but it has had alot of mods done. BTW is that Shift 2 looks alot nicer on your machine than it does on mine o_O :p.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Apos
Upvote 0
@Apos, that's Fallujah isn't it? That's urban ops heaven, right there. :) Nice screens as usual.

We run our own campaigns as well. Currently we're playing two campaigns; one is called Operation Diamond Lion and the other is called Operation Chainbreaker, which I think I have mentioned before. Next week we will play the final mission of Chainbreaker, the finale so to speak, which will involve the team in an ambush that they have to lay with the intention of arresting Kardal al Sharif (a.k.a. Jackpot), corrupt CEO of Shnell Oil industries who finances the Takistani Army and Takiban. The challenge will be to capture Jackpot (played by me) alive. :D

Next PRO-Ops campaign will probably be on Lingor, which is a cool jungle map resembling Ghost Recon: Island Thunder.

@Lemon, yeah we do, been using it for a while. I'm a huge advocate of ACRE because it's so realistic and immersive, but it's a shame that so many people are having so much trouble getting it work, despite us providing plenty of documentation and troubleshooting. :( It's such an easy install...

BTW, sorry for not getting back to you guys about the joint op, been really busy with TDNL. We have a wiki now. :)

@All Dutchies: feel free to join us for a good time!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I wonder how do you guys put up with the horrible AI during coops? Don't you get demotivated when you go in like;

"
-Roger that I have visual.
-Hitman 2, I have visual of the terrorist leader. He's lying in the middle of the street looking at us. We also have a T-72 stuck at a tree sir. Also
-All this is Hawkeye, end the coop uninstall the game.
"

Upvote 0
I wonder how do you guys put up with the horrible AI during coops? Don't you get demotivated when you go in like;

"
-Roger that I have visual.
-Hitman 2, I have visual of the terrorist leader. He's lying in the middle of the street looking at us. We also have a T-72 stuck at a tree sir. Also
-All this is Hawkeye, end the coop uninstall the game.
"

Stock AI - it is bad, here I agree, BUT

ACE
UPSMON
ZeusAI

and ArmA 2 AI can surprise you (in good ways) many many times. AI with mods almost always take cover, stuck to walls, act realistic and natural.

Edit: yes it is Fallujah 1.2! Runs nice on my PC.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
BCF8B276DB289DF7DA0A20448B220BF793EC0156

FCDF7900AB44E92A4488C93007AE3808C60818A7

Battle of Berlin. Had to take on the most of the Prussian army. Their army was twice the size of mine and I lost more than half of my men. But my grenadiers pretty much raped their flanks and my artillery was more accurate than theirs :D

I lost two of my arty units to their silly cavalry.

Napoleon was chilling in Vienna btw :cool:

Upvote 0
How convenient, I took some screenies today from Third Age.

Both battles were Harad (me) against Dwarves.

I finally found a use for the troll men. They were always for me, a very average unit, but they actually do a fantastic job holding a line against a horde of Dwarves (which are very, very hard warriors in melee, but thats pretty much all they do, which makes them predictable.

Spoiler!

Just a unit of those troll men in the gates of Moria managed to held the whole Dwarven army while the gate poured fire on them.

Spoiler!

They eventually got through, but their army was so decimated that they couldn't do anything against the second wall.

Spoiler!

----------------------------------------------

The other battle was a bit different. I didn't have Troll men, and the city had only one weak wall, against many catapults, so defending the walls wasn't an option. Also, all my units were decimated from previous battles.

The only option was to ambush them in the center, to maximize my power and try to trigger a chain reaction of panic.

Most of my troops were marchers and skirmishers, but I had a bit of everything, since it allows me for more versatility.

At first the enemy seemed to gain the upper hand, as they were destroying my spearmen, but all the missiles, the surrounding formation, and the death of their general, managed to trigger the chain reaction.

Screen of the ambush zone, with heavy casualties on both sides:

Spoiler!

Once they ran, I used my cavalry to pursue and run them down, here is a pic of the path:

Spoiler!

Once they were all gone, I decided to take my army outside and end the battle with an overkill by destroying their catapults too. Damn I hate those damned catapults, and the Dwarves certainly like to use them:

Spoiler!

Battle result:

Spoiler!

Reactions: timur and Shadrach
Upvote 0
Stock AI - it is bad, here I agree, BUT

ACE
UPSMON
ZeusAI

and ArmA 2 AI can surprise you (in good ways) many many times. AI with mods almost always take cover, stuck to walls, act realistic and natural.

Edit: yes it is Fallujah 1.2! Runs nice on my PC.

I have noticed that small ArmA AI or "performance boost" mods pretty much just offer placebo fixes.

Upvote 0