• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

God, how do you play with all that **** in the bottom of your screen????? Is that even necessary?

Actually it doesn't mind me at all. Got used to it after I put it on, since I used to had randomly very bad "lagspikes" with no apparent reason until I put mat_queue_mode 1. After that 99% of them have been eliminated but since I got used to that, I don't mind it. ;)

Upvote 0
arma2008-12-1915-22-12-59.jpg

arma2008-12-1915-23-21-50.jpg

arma2008-12-1915-29-24-14.jpg

Upvote 0
I felt terrible for that poor guy on the toilet. And your dude seemed to pull out his favorite pistol just to do it. That's cold.

That was me, actually.:p
My MP5 was low on ammo, just 5 bullets or so left, and i didnt want to wait to reload because the tango might come back for me, so i switched to my sidearm to clear out the room and then reload :)

And yeah, the planning is a great thing, though i admit i usually dont use it and load a default plan instead. That wasnt possible in the very first Rainbow though, after the 3rd mission or so you had to plan every mission yourself ^^

Upvote 0