• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Santa Workshop map had all doors opened at wave 1

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
I loaded up the game, started a SantaWorkshop Suicidal Short solo game, switched perk to Commando level 25, and at game start, I noticed the boss room door was opened, but with the floating ribbon, and I could play inside the boss room for wave 1, and navigate the entire map actually because all doors where opened (with the floating ribbon). Here is a video I recorded after game started (I wasn't ready to record so I couldn't record the spawn):

I killed myself at wave 2, then reload same map again, and the same bug was still there.

Then I closed the game, and reloaded same map, but these doors were closed.

I also had another bug then, but this is another topic, a clot grabbed me when I decided to quit this game, I pressed escape during the grab animation, and left to main menu, but the clot grab sound effect was still playing in menu, and only a game restart fixed it. Here is a repro then for this other topic.