• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Russian Community gives us goodies about Igromir

I think that such small visual things if needed to be fixed should be left after release date of the game,release the patch with the fix and thats it.But for now best is if the devs are working on other things that will result into smooth time for release and beta too.and yes I totally understand RO Vets when they get jumpy over such details,I noteiced RO vets care about details,but pls devs first make the game stable,trow beta for the hungry gamers,sucsesfully release the game and then fix the visual things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It appears that something is going on with the driver's visor.

and rightfully so, nobody important should really give a

:troll::p

there already is an outcry. just change it, no big deal.

wait, since when is a couple of rivet counters from DH considered an "outcry"? :confused:

TWI took pictures themselves of the tank interiors, if there is a similar model with a different visor... well, TWI can't model all variants of the same tank out there.

Why do you guys think that the one TWI modeled doesn't exist? or that the visor of those pics is the only one?

exactly. TW employees have been in the actual tanks they photograph and model into their games......that in comparison to some WWII "armchair historians" who's evidence comes from using Google as their primary means of "research". :rolleyes: :IS2:

Upvote 0
Mormegil said:
Do we know for sure which version was most common in the Ausf J? Alan has previously mentioned how different surviving tanks of the same class often have variations. Some from being upgraded from previous marks, some with small changes in the factory without changing the mark / ausf, and some done in the field. Then there's having to put together a 60 year old tank for a museum, probably with parts from some other tanks.
The Fahrersehklappe 50 was designed specifically for a solid 50 mm thick plate as in the Panzer III J / Panzer IV F. It is a single housing. There is no way you can mix and match parts of it with an older fahrersehklappe.

500cy.jpg

Fedorov said:
TWI took pictures themselves of the tank interiors, if there is a similar model with a different visor...well, TWI can't model all variants of the same tank out there. Why do you guys think that the one TWI modeled doesn't exist? or that the visor of those pics is the only one?
Alan said they used the Bovington "D" for internal reference but in ROHOS pictures the panzer is clearly an "F2" externally. So in ROHOS its an interior D/exterior F2 combination?. In regards to the visor, its like putting a VHS tape into a Blueray 3D only player.

-SiN-bswearer said:
and rightfully so, nobody important should really give a ****
Am I in the ROHOS forums or the COD forums?

-SiN-bswearer said:
exactly. TW employees have been in the actual tanks they photograph and model into their games......that in comparison to some WWII "armchair historians" who's evidence comes from using Google as their primary means of "research.
Nothing of what I put up earlier was from Google, son. They are book pages, personal pictures, and ROHOS screenshots. I don't know whats up with your attitude but to help calm it down here are more how do you say "Google":

501w.jpg

502x.jpg

503j.jpg

RO's Panzer III:

504yu.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
firstly, unless you're a 70 year old man, don't refer to other people as "son"....it can be viewed as disrespectful. secondly, the ":p" should have indicated the playful tone of my comment. ;)

the second part of my comment was directed more at 213's exaggeration of the extent to which people have noticed or really care about what are still debatable "mistakes". please note that i didn't single out you or your posts as being of "Google or armchair historian" quality, but instead was just making a generalization in regards to the majority of evidence which pops up in forums such as these....

anyway, again the point is that the initial posts regarding these "inaccuracies" were made with a tone of insulting TW for making "mistakes"....additionally it's not like there's more than 5% of the people who have seen these tanks who even notice anything "wrong". that's why it's called rivet counting and why it really isn't that big of a deal, especially given the fact that we all have no clue how much research TW has actually done. but seeing as they've at least gotten to see some of these vehicles in person, my tendency would be to trust that they have replicated those examples to the best of their ability.

Upvote 0
firstly, unless you're a 70 year old man, don't refer to other people as "son"....it can be viewed as disrespectful. secondly, the ":p" should have indicated the playful tone of my comment. ;)

the second part of my comment was directed more at 213's exaggeration of the extent to which people have noticed or really care about what are still debatable "mistakes". please note that i didn't single out you or your posts as being of "Google or armchair historian" quality, but instead was just making a generalization in regards to the majority of evidence which pops up in forums such as these....

anyway, again the point is that the initial posts regarding these "inaccuracies" were made with a tone of insulting TW for making "mistakes"....additionally it's not like there's more than 5% of the people who have seen these tanks who even notice anything "wrong". that's why it's called rivet counting and why it really isn't that big of a deal, especially given the fact that we all have no clue how much research TW has actually done. but seeing as they've at least gotten to see some of these vehicles in person, my tendency would be to trust that they have replicated those examples to the best of their ability.

Could not have said it better.....

Reactions: Atomskytten
Upvote 0
Allowing ai crews in mp is a big mistake, this is what the single player is for. Bots will make mp stale and boring because the outcomes will tend to be the same in the game. After all bots are just a program that behaves the same way and can be exploited. When you give them the main roles such as aiming the main gun and hull mg it is not mp anymore. Plus you get imbalanced teams in mp. Just set 4 player tanks in ca, and 3 player tank crews in tank only maps where hull mg is redundant.

Upvote 0