• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ROHOS on coming soon list.

Colt .45 killer

Grizzled Veteran
May 19, 2006
Ahem, I have found....

RO.jpg

... I had always thought these were chronologically ordered though so It took my by surprise considering if it were, then the game would be released between may 24th and the 30th. Perhaps that's when some form of a beta is rolling out, or its just a complete accident which is why I took the picture... :D

yeah as said has be there for ages. Now if only dear esther and Space pirates and zombie would pop up there, since those are really the only games I want this year, well... so far that is.
BLASPHEMER! PURGE THE HERETIC!

On another note, that place it between may 24 and may 31, so it is supposed to come at the end of this month?

No way Jos

Reactions: Akim213
Upvote 0
What i really like about steam and activating retail products with steam is that you buy the hard copy from stores, so you'll always have the box and disc, and then once you install it, steam no longer requires you to have the disc in your computer to play it. You also get automatic steam updates as well.

They did this with brink, and i love it. So I will be getting the hard copy for this one.

Upvote 0