• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Map Changelog - September 12th

Some maps had so much warning time that it could be abused by running in and out of it to spawn kill the enemy.

Definitely saw plenty of this on Apartments. Specifically before the Allies captured the first two objectives. It doesn't seem like enough time to do anything, but it's plenty of time to lob a grenade right into the spawn point. Then +8 kills, cheap as hell. :(

Thanks guys. :)

Upvote 0
I think that on Pavlov's House, the '9th January Square' objective should either be moved slightly closer to the Allied spawn or there be more cover to be used around the objective as from an Allied perspective (and i have seemingly only played the map as Allies) its very difficult to attack and i believe this is why many people don't like the map, from what i have seen on the servers i have been playing on.

I personally actually quite like the map but it does need some work.

There are a couple of things on Pavlov's House which need tweeking but i'll add them once i have the grid coordinates as its too hard to describe.

Upvote 0
No class limit balancing?

Yeah I was really hoping the class numbers would be trimmed, right now you could fill up to 46 people on each side with the 5 squad leaders, 5 smgs, 4 LMGs, 4 elite, and 28 rifles. Need those numbers trimmed down to 3 squad leaders, 3 SMGs, 3 LMGs, 3 elite and 20 rifles at least. I love many of the map changes (especially red october), but I really would like to see a more realistic weapon ratio than we got.

Last edited:
Upvote 0