• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO-realitymod suggestion

kabex said:
Take ALL the realism suggestions and add them to the first post in this topic(yours).

"Organized" so other people can have a good idea of what the mod should be like.

Quote them or just copy&paste them. There are numerous topics with good suggestions.

Roger will do :)

I think it will be better to discuss in a thread that is free the extreme opposition.

Upvote 0
Dreaming on

Dreaming on

I dream of long lasting firefights where you can stay alive as long as you dont do anything heroic and stupid.
You'd have to use the four F's (Find em, fix em, flank em and finish them)

Visulize you encounter suppression fire from an enemy squad and you have to stick close to your men to reduce the blur effect to gain fire superiourity.
Once the enemy is suppressed (they cant aim because of the blur), you can flank them and finish them.

Imagine you are the enemy, pinned down. Bullets slam into your cover imparing your hearing.
Your vision is completely blurred/dark and your hearbeat is totally wild.
Then you hear the heavy breathing of a flanking team comming around you! :D
I'd be scared **** and try to reatreat or scream for backup to reduce the suppression.. :)

And just imagine the suppression effect a tank would have :D You would completely rely on a friendly tank, or a AT-team to release your self from the pin.

"Fear of death is not about dieng quicky, but feeling you loose control of your self in mids of pain"

Upvote 0