• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RO-Kolno

A absolutely lovely map, and we would LOVE to put it on our server for sure, but the install is a little tricky IMO. FPH I know this might be asking a lot. but I am having trouble understanding EXACLTLY what needs to be put on redirect and EXACTLY what needs to be on the game server so we can play your map. I have read the install.txt with the download that came with the updated server files but I do not see a ROM file in that download, only a .rom.uz2 file. A little clarification please? Can't wait to put in rotation, as it is SUPER nice! :D

EDIT: Saw this on other forum from MN-"Just uz2 all the large files - not just the map and put it all in the redirect." so am I to assume that the fixed files from maporchestra.com all go on redirect at the same directory level as the "maps" folder and the .rom file is all that is needed on the game server? Still don't see a .rom file in that download? I feel like I am missing something here? Well obviously I am. hehe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
IGNORE-
Got it working, BEAUTIFUL!!

Although the installation on the redirect and server IMO is the direct reason why you don't see this on many servers, but what I will say is that it is WELL worth the effort as it is probably the best of the customs I have seen personally. Thanks for all of your hard work on the map. Salute!

Upvote 0