• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm Invitation Beta is live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you doooo know you were supposed to remove the *remove* bit right? :p

Indeed.. as awkward as it was considering I've been up since 5.40am worked all day came home sat here trying to get a key to enjoy the beta and help out . Been told I'm not worthy of one by someone (despite marketing their game to all my friends and buying it for a few others). To then after all these releases of keys once again fail to get one no matter how fast I am to paste them into the activation. I don't understand why it has to be like this when there are people getting keys going around saying the game is sh*t and guys like me and others desperately DO wanna play and give feedback because they love RO series. Anyway I feel too frustrated now. Night all again. :)

Upvote 0
lol i got a key and im not a bot either...

someone is mad XD

You know, I've been waiting for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time now for something as simple as a key? I think I have the right to be mad, and you would be too if you were to be ****ed like that too, you no better than me.

Ok my reaction was a bit overexagerated, but I still think TWI deserve what I said because this is by far the worse publicity campaign ever, why do people that helps get nothing? Why? I can't say I understand TWI right now. If my post are considered as "hate" and deleated, then so be it.

Upvote 0
yeah little pop up like when someone messages you or joins a game in steam saying there was a new post in the group

:) haha well i'd nearly given up hope, right place right time, your chance will come!

Right place right time? I have been in every place at every time? No need to patronise me :) I evidently wanted one and tried endlessly to do so. Considering its the 2nd time i've been up this late now. Even went as far as Pming Yoshiro my steam purchases/gifts to prove a point as I felt he was questioning my being a fan of the franchise just because I thought I had posted feedback (might of deleted its like 2yrs ago) ANYWAY whatever if you got a key enjoy I've given up now sick of this pathetic way of doing it I thought rather than a stunt, people who gave money and played were members of the forums would be valued enough with the key to give feedback maybe they will do it soon I hope; but my chance slipped away with Yoshiro's choice and the rapid checkout of the keys bleh feel sorry for anyone else who is as pissed off as myself lol :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.