• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Resistance and Liberation Alpha - Patch OUT!

The procedure to reload mid-clip may look simple there, but in combat in WW2 it was probably too complicated a procedure for a soldier to go through, so they just emptied their clip.
Just to clear something up here, the Garand's midclip animation is not done. The game used to have a full midclip animation (see the Official Trailer from 2 years ago) but that was with old weapons and a very old build of the game. All the animations had to be redone from the ground up.

So, in short, you'll get your difficult looking animation, just give it time.

Upvote 0
Bump!

Bump!

I figured I'd bump this thread since there's a new small media update on their website. It seems that they're finally reviving their Road to the Future section on their website that's reserved for smaller information based updates.

It seems that they're planning on lots of new content for the next patch. The primary focus of course is the MG's for both sides (MG42 and Browning 30 cal) but it seems there will be alot more in this update that we originally thought! Here's the link:

http://forum.resistanceandliberation.com/showthread.php?t=8713

Upvote 0
Guess

Guess

Hello People, just checking if you know you stuff.... What game is this?

chanticoou5.png

arma2008072722220019ec3.png

budandzeplinkg2.png

Upvote 0
The new Urban map looks really nice, only had a quick blast in the other new map before i quit in rage.

First the controls are incredibly clunky, its like controlling a mech. The FOV is far too low, i can barley see where i am going inside buildings which means i am always moving my mouse from left to right more times than i should. Its hard work to play, and as a consequence its no fun. It does not bring me joy to play it and this is a real shame.

Also the transistion between iron sights and crouching is also far too slow. Which cramps the controls even more. This is complete agony inside buildings and when in cover. I understand the developers want this game to be realistic, but they have to be another way.

Finally the KAR98 is too underpowered, i shot a solider in the chest at 2 meters away and was still standing. This is the point i quit the game.

I really want to like this game but until the movement is smoothed out i'll not bother. Its just not fun for me. Its a real shame as the game has substance and the presentation is excellent.

Upvote 0