• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map Resident Evil 1 Mansion Story (mission) final

I added this map abit ago, 4 people joined my server, and it just spams these errors(there's alot):
Warning: FA_spawnpoint KFO-RE1-Mansion-V2.FA_spawnpoint6 (Function Fall_TriggerPack.FA_spawnpoint.Create:005E) Accessed None 'newb'...

I was going to say that it hasn't happened before, but if these are warnings in your server logs they could be happening for everyone without players been aware of it. I am going to say there's nothing I can do, other than some long shot suggestions below.

All those errors relate to the scrips from Fallidel trigger pack, which you hopefully have the latest version in your system folder and compressed in your redirect if you have one. Fallidel's project hasn't been worked on in years so the one I included with map is latest and likely final.

Other than that try disabling all your mutators to see if something is conflicting there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was going to say that it hasn't happened before, but if these are warnings in your server logs they could be happening for everyone without players been aware of it. I am going to say there's nothing I can do, other than some long shot suggestions below.

All those errors relate to the scrips from Fallidel trigger pack, which you hopefully have the latest version in your system folder and compressed in your redirect if you have one. Fallidel's project hasn't been worked on in years so the one I included with map is latest and likely final.

Other than that try disabling all your mutators to see if something is conflicting there.
I downloaded the latest map version from your workshop posted links for servers. The only muts on the server are patHP/Anti-blocker/kfmapvote

Upvote 0