• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Republic Commando

I played it, and have to say it feels like BiA in Star Wars to me: getting to a position, wasting enemies there, advancing, rinse repeat... it got quite dull after level 3, but still, i finished it :D

Had some nice features (despite the scenario, which i really dig) though, like seeing through the actual helmet and so on.

But I cannot understand what agme developers think when they put in infinitely spawning enemies. O remember some occasions where enemies would attack you until you went a few meters to trigger the next script.

Upvote 0
Multiplayer stunk, imo. The game just wasn't made for it and abandoned half of itself in favor of too-fast deathmatchy gameplay on super-cramped maps.

But I did enjoy the singleplayer. Looking out the helmet, shooting jetpacks to see enemies stuck at the ceiling, meleeing bugs to get squirted on the helmet so an energy beam had to clean up your view... Good times.:)

Not as good as the BiAs of the same generation, but still good.

Upvote 0