• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Represent!!

ERK

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Texas
I just bought CS:S/DoD:S a few days ago. It's pretty fun, so the news about RO being available through Steam will work out nicely for me ;) !!

Anyway, I've been "representing" RO.

Thanks goes out to Valac for hosting these!

RO Logo:

Download

RO Logo (with web address):

Download

To get it to work, just unzip the ro.tga file onto your computer. Load up your game, click on options/multiplayer, click on the "Import Spray" button, then locate the ro.tga file on your computer. That's it!!

Last edited:
laptop for playing = bad

even someone as iliterate as you should know :p

yes, i know you can play on a laptop, still the price for one that gives a similar performance to a desktop is way too high for the advantage that you can carry it around with you imo

well, back to topic: i really wonder what the DoD guys there were thinking when they saw the RO logo .)

Upvote 0
Valac said:
I also have a ro spray but it isnt as cool as that one, please share, I will host it if you will.

That would be great. I was just trying to upload it to imageshack but they won't allow the .tga file.

I'm all for sharing!!

About the 1280x768 resolution. I'm using a widescreen 17inch HDTV/Monitor for my computer. Works nice... I play all my games in widescreen. I have a little bit of an extra edge when playing multiplayer games. I can see a little more to the left and right than most people see. ;)

Upvote 0