• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Replace/Upgrade the Knife

Well, this might require some extra programming, but how about this:

1) Make the Machete and Katana attack speeds at least equal to the Knife (meaning they're pure upgrades from the Knife) if they are slower than the Knife.
2) Whenever you have a Katana and/or Machete in your inventory, you will skip the knife when cycling the melee weapons
3) If you REALLY still wanna pull out your Knife despite carrying a Katana and/or Machete, maybe make the knife b equipped if you hold down the 1-button (melee weapons button) for 2-3 seconds?

Upvote 0
Well, this might require some extra programming, but how about this:

1) Make the Machete and Katana attack speeds at least equal to the Knife (meaning they're pure upgrades from the Knife) if they are slower than the Knife.
2) Whenever you have a Katana and/or Machete in your inventory, you will skip the knife when cycling the melee weapons
3) If you REALLY still wanna pull out your Knife despite carrying a Katana and/or Machete, maybe make the knife b equipped if you hold down the 1-button (melee weapons button) for 2-3 seconds?

That would be pretty much perfect for me. Heck, just number 2 would be perfect.

Upvote 0
LOL are you telling me you havent noticed a difference beetween katana and chainsaw?
600px-Weapons-Chainsaw_katana.jpg

With this weapon I'd never know :troll:

Upvote 0