• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release date of killing floor 3 xd

When will it Release? I cant wait anymore
Short answer? Nobody knows so far.

Tripwire released the announcement trailer six months ago, which basically told us nothing other than the game was in development... And nothing has emerged so far.

The usual idea would be that the game is far from being complete if they aren't showing anything yet. I mean... If you don't showcase anything, it's usually because there's nothing to show ! But at the same time, it seems like the hot new trend is to release games (and even movies or albums) very close to the beginning of their marketing strategy. It's not uncommon anymore for a game to release mere months after the ball truly starts to roll. Maybe that's what's about to happen with KF3? I could see them releasing a gameplay trailer for each perk in the game (along with a few tidbits of novelty like new mechanics, new monsters, new maps sprinkle into such videos as well). You release one video every two weeks or so... Assuming they're keeping 10 perks, that would mean 20 weeks of promotion before release. Five months... Doesn't sound too far-fetched to me. But that's obviously a theory based on NOTHING. Maybe they're just taking their time to finally offer a deep look at what's in store for us. But at that point... There's not a whole lot to do but wait.

Upvote 0