• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra in stores in Russia/CIS

I hope the game can hit the stores in China :D

Sorry to TW but I hope and pray that this game is never released in China - it will be hacked in a week and cheat scripts will be circulated the next day and before long you will have another DoD on your hands - with the community consumed by paranoia about hacking.

Upvote 0
Sorry to TW but I hope and pray that this game is never released in China - it will be hacked in a week and cheat scripts will be circulated the next day and before long you will have another DoD on your hands - with the community consumed by paranoia about hacking.
as long as it remains mod-friendly game there will be no hacks for it.

Upvote 0

LOL ~ :D
Situation is not that hard.

However, if STEAM can loosen the limit of each credit card to 2 purchases per product, I could have bought more ROs to our community. It's difficult to get credit card in China, but each card can only buy 2 ROs. :mad: We don't even get enough people to setup a server for! My ping to the American servers is 300 the lowest. And I have never enjoyed a ping under 200 since I started playing RO. :(

Upvote 0
LOL ~ :D
Situation is not that hard.

However, if STEAM can loosen the limit of each credit card to 2 purchases per product, I could have bought more ROs to our community. It's difficult to get credit card in China, but each card can only buy 2 ROs. :mad: We don't even get enough people to setup a server for! My ping to the American servers is 300 the lowest. And I have never enjoyed a ping under 200 since I started playing RO. :(

Just mail Steam billing support, that's what I did :)

Upvote 0
Thanks, guys! I will contact Valve soon. :D

@ Nestor Makhno:

np.....:D
I know about your feeling. I hate those bastard cheaters too. But trust me, RO won't be like CS or DOD at all. Because its realistic game style won't attract those CS fans as well as the mojarity of China's gaming population, who don't play the best, but play the most popular. Thus it won't be such popular as to be in the game list of an internet cafe, while most cheaters are actually playing in cafes. I am on the [Red^CHINA] DOD clan, in our clan server, you won't see a cheater when OP is online. ;) Moreover, the hacked version or cheating tools or pirate games are mostly from foreign countries, China's hackers are not that powerful. :D

By the way, can the Moderator or Administrator edit my forum ID? Please change my ID from HSCN-II-gd1944 to
[RO^CHINA]*gd1944 , if not trouble you so much.~ :p I have requested 5 times to different Administrators via forum PM, but it seems you didn't see it......

Upvote 0
gd1944 I guess you guys have a chinese RO community site I was just curious how many active chinese Ostfront players do you have (using the numbers you can get from the community site?
Yes, we have a forum. It's just a sub forum in a big DOD forum, and I am the moderator. That's the link:
http://bbs.dod-g.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95 (in Chinese)

About the number, we currently have only 5 people with Ostfront, others waiting to buy. There are many old RO players in our forum, only to share their memories of the MOD days.
51.gif

@ Wilsonam:
If it takes trouble to edit my ID, please forget it. I can live with the current ID well. :D I thought it would be easy, so I asked.

Upvote 0