• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

"Ready" Should be the default option.

Conscript

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 23, 2005
England
I rarely want to change my classes as often as every single time I die.

But I regularly miss the next spawn wave by half a second because I have to actually tell the game Im ready to spawn.

Please make being ready the default option. I know 20 seconds isn't a huge amount but missing a spawn wave because of the game assuming you aren't ready until you click gets very annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Britney Federline
Having to move the mouse to click ready is just about the MOST frustrating thing about this game for me. I know it sounds petty but it really is a MASSIVE nuissance, especially when the cursor starts getting jittery for whatever reason. I would be happy if I could just hit enter and automatically be ready for Spawn 1.

Better yet, if the different kinds of spawns (Spawn 1, 2, squad leader and machine-gunner) had a tickbox for preferred choice, then all you have to do is hit enter and the game will pick the one you prefer if available, otherwise spawn 1.

Upvote 0
I agree completely. I'm usually frustrated from just being shot by some mystery dude, or right when I was about to pull off some epic kill, and then RO asks me to reenter my spawn point and click ready to get back into the fight.

It should remember your last choice and automatically put you in the next spawn unless you tell it otherwise. Although I don't know why you'd want to skip a spawn cycle. Did you buy RO in order to not play it or something, and just like to watch the spawn selection screen for the entire match?

Upvote 0
I think TW put that in place because they do not want people on the map who are not at their computer-dont know just speculation.

I'd rather risk having a player go AFK occasionally than have to miss my spawn.

I also want this feature added because as it stands, the spawn menu is just. Sometimes I think Ive clicked ready but the menu has dissapeared, and I miss the spawn again.

Upvote 0