• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quote of the day

Some classics:

4834008221_80f6065ef6_z.jpg

6696796115_6ed279fe0f_z.jpg

Reactions: kablooie!
Upvote 0
"When anyone asks how I can best describe my experience in nearly 40 years at sea, I merely say, uneventful. Of course there have been winter gales, and storms and fog the like, but in all my experience, I have never been in any accident of any sort worth speaking about. ...... I never saw a wreck and never have been wrecked, nor was I ever in any predicament that threatened to end in disaster of any sort. You see, I am not very good material for a story"

-Captain Smith, Commander of Titanic

Upvote 0
"It is better to be an outcast, a stranger in one's own country, than an outcast from one's self. It is better to see what is about to befall us and to resist than to retreat into the fantasies embraced by a nation of the blind." - Chris Hedges, 2012.

[url]http://truth-out.org/opinion/item/10223-turning-a-blind-eye[/URL]

"What must I do to win salvation?" Dimitri asks Starov in "The Brothers Karamazov," to which Starov answers: "Above all else, never lie to yourself."

Upvote 0
CICCI: "Sal -- Tom -- the Boss says he'll come in a separate car. He says for you two to go on ahead."

TESSIO: "Hell, he can't do that -- it screws up all my arrangements!"

CICCI: "Well, that's what he said."

TOM: "I can't go either, Sal."

TESSIO: "Tell Mike it was only business. I always liked him."

TOM: "He understands that."

CICCI: (frisking Sal, taking his gun) "Excuse me, Sal..."

TESSIO: "Huh? (then) Tom -- can you get me off the hook? For Ol' Times' sake?"

TOM: "Can't do it, Sally. "

[Tom nods to buttonmen who takes Sal to the car. Tom walks inside and pauses to look out the window]

In my opinion, this was the coldest scene from The Godfather movie. Props for anyone who remebers it

Upvote 0
CICCI: "Sal -- Tom -- the Boss says he'll come in a separate car. He says for you two to go on ahead."

TESSIO: "Hell, he can't do that -- it screws up all my arrangements!"

CICCI: "Well, that's what he said."

TOM: "I can't go either, Sal."

TESSIO: "Tell Mike it was only business. I always liked him."

TOM: "He understands that."

CICCI: (frisking Sal, taking his gun) "Excuse me, Sal..."

TESSIO: "Huh? (then) Tom -- can you get me off the hook? For Ol' Times' sake?"

TOM: "Can't do it, Sally. "

[Tom nods to buttonmen who takes Sal to the car. Tom walks inside and pauses to look out the window]

In my opinion, this was the coldest scene from The Godfather movie. Props for anyone who remebers it

A sad scene. But, well, Tessio had it coming

Reactions: Left 4 Dinner
Upvote 0