• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PS3, What's the Deal?

Xendance said:
So why are we still arguing :rolleyes:

I don't know why everyone is still arguing because this is the best system ever made:
virtual-boy.jpg

It had realism like headaches and nausea.

Upvote 0
BuddyLee said:
Single player games suck for the most part... way too easy. The TotalWar series is an exception for me.

After using mouse and keyboard for fps, I can't go back to joysticks. I played CoD2 on my friends X-Box 360, and the multiplayer was garbage. The cartoon fresh graphics were less than inspiring as well.

Consoles used to be for kids who could not afford a PC... like me. I started with Atari 2600,then 5200, SEGA Mastersystem,SEGA Genesis,PS1,PS2. I am done with that kid stuff. :rolleyes:

You don't sound like a super elitist at all!

Upvote 0
Sherman said:
You don't sound like a super elitist at all!

Thats important though. Without us, the "Jaded Crowd", developers would keep getting away with developing crap. We want more games on the par of Golden Eye 64. When EA develops some crap like a new NFL game with an updated roster and a minigame to try to not get in a car accident as Ben Roethlisberger wile not wearing something he gets paid to wear for a living.

Upvote 0