• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-Order Beta keys?

I know for certain that the only reason that at least 10 or 15 unnamed US ro vets play on that server, is because it is the only NA server populated. The admin staff there is atrocious, worse than any other... with the OF admin staff being a close second followed by the 50pc(sometimes).

When we go on the TaT 24/7 danzig server, some of us have to change our names because we have been banned for "cheating" or "hacking". Of course, this revolves around us being innumerably better than the host clan, and hip-shooting them into oblivion, in which case they just ban us.

Seems pretty stupid right? But they are not stupid. They are inexplicably clever. They know that since their server is the only one consistently populated, that a few nay-sayers in the community won't detract from there server count. It's much more a question of quality in administration than stupidity. There are plenty of us to get out the necessary warnings. ;)

I'm sure that once HOS comes out, only the most uninformed noob will join that server and much less join that clan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I know for certain that the only reason that at least 10 or 15 unnamed US ro vets play on that server, is because it is the only NA server populated. The admin staff there is atrocious, worse than any other... with the OF admin staff being a close second followed by the 50pc(sometimes).

When we go on the 24/7 danzig server, some of us have to change our names because we have been banned for "cheating" or "hacking". Of course, this revolves around us being innumerably better than the host clan, and hip-shooting them into oblivion, in which case they just ban us.

Seems pretty stupid right? But they are not stupid. They are inexplicably clever. They know that since their server is the only one consistently populated, that a few nay-sayers in the community won't detract from there server count. It's much more a question of quality in administration than stupidity. There are plenty of us to get out the necessary warnings. ;)

I'm sure that once HOS comes out, only the most uninformed noob will join that server and much less join that clan.

Well said! Amen to that.

Upvote 0
Make it happen tripwire, if I have to play in the 29th or danzig servers for another year I'm gonna staple my ****ing balls to the ceiling!

epic first post and welcome to the forums! :):IS2:

i highly doubt it will take another whole year to get to beta or release....so looks like you're not going have to try to figure out how in the world you could actually pull off stapling your balls to the ceiling :D

Upvote 0