• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post a picture of yourself thread

k98Lemur said:
lager.jpg
Proof positive that goodness exists in the world. Now if only they sold Yuengling in Ohio. :rolleyes: More than a few times I've gone to Penguins games solely to have an excuse to stop at a 6-pack store and buy a couple cases of lager to bring home. I've been known to down a few $5 pitchers of the black-and-tan at the Gingerbread Man in State College.

Upvote 0
Tak said:
Whoops! Meant Xendace. All you damn 'X' people :p Your name was still fresh on my mind from that hawt beard-off, I guess.

On another note, couldn't find any drunken rage pics (the guy who normally has a camera on the nights out is out of town, sad :(), so this totally emo one will have to suffice.

This is the face of a smug bastard!

Undies? Where?

Upvote 0
Case said:
Proof positive that goodness exists in the world. Now if only they sold Yuengling in Ohio. :rolleyes: More than a few times I've gone to Penguins games solely to have an excuse to stop at a 6-pack store and buy a couple cases of lager to bring home. I've been known to down a few $5 pitchers of the black-and-tan at the Gingerbread Man in State College.

yuengling is a terrible beer and it angers me that there's actually people who like it.

Upvote 0