• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Possible Player Characters: Police

I think those Royal Guard types are just for decoration. Are their weapons even loaded? :confused:

Dunno if they are loaded, I would imagine so since their actual job IS to defend the royal residences. However I couldn't say so for sure.

However I think your mixing up the Queens Guard with the Beefeaters. Beefeaters are army veterans of above a certain rank that have achieved certain medals in order to be accepted into their ranks. They are largely ceremonial. The Royal Guard/Queens Guard on the other hand are very rigourously trained, and very disciplined soldiers, tasked with defending the royal family.

I can't really find anything online about how they are selected for their ranks, other than that they are a single regiment split into 2 to guard Buckingham Palace and St. James' Palace, but I'm fairly sure they are some of the best and brightest soldiers of all commonwealth forces,

Admittedly they probably aren't most most battle hardened of the military forces, but you can see their drilling when ever they do any of their marches. Its awesome to watch them drill in perfect sync without so much as a toenail out of place.

I'd be down with a Royal Guard in KF :)

Upvote 0