• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Possible next weapon?

SHM

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Italy
So, since IJC Development is the team that had made the weapons for the last 2 years, I think we can assume they're going to make the weapons for the next update too. So, browsing their official site, I discovered they posted some concept artworks of the AS-Val (as you can see here:http://www.ijcdevelopment.com/portfolio.html). So, what do you think about it? Another commando weapon? Or maybe are we going to have a modified version for the Sharpshooter? It seems powerful enough to be in the Tier 4, along with SCAR and FN-FAL, or maybe it can be grouped together with M14, if it should go with Sharpshooter. But maybe I'm just speculating too much...

I can't view IJC's website, it gives me a random URL and then gives itself a error. Anyone mind posting the pictures or any import quotes?

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
How come seeker 6 is underpowered, if i may ask?

It has unique and fun combos, it is team weapon.
Not underpowered.

The individual shots are terribly underpowered - however, I agree it still has uses. Unfortunately most demos don't want a "team weapon" they want something that is going to blow SH*T UP. Even the alt fire has questionable damage unless you stack it properly, which from what I see, most players don't experiment with enough to discover its uses.

Oh well. :~)

Upvote 0
If anything, it should be for Commando. Commando is the only class that should have a crap load of guns with slightly different stats from other guns.
It as a Sharpy weapon? Maybe, I like Semi-Auto weapons anyways. As a Medic weapon? I think Medic is good enough, don't mind that it won't be a SMG since BlowerThrower broke that combo...unless it will be Semi-Auto and holds more ammo then the M7A3, even if weakend.

as long as it's not underpowered like seeker ****ing 6, and not as op as M****ing99 id welcome any weapon except tommy guns
Master of derailing threads.

@Edit:IJC's website now leads me to pr0n.

Upvote 0
it sounds cool either way with it being semiauto sharpshooter, or as a commando weapon. However i wanna see some more variety in the sharpshooter, what id like to see in the perk particularly is a bolt action rifle or two from rs/ro2, like perhaps maybe an arisaka with just the irons or any rs/ro2 gun really, pehaps it would be a bit more powerful than the lever action as it has less shots and is slower rate of fire, a scoped version of the gun would be cool but id like to see one with just the irons the most. I dont think that would be that difficult as its the same devs and already made the gun models

Upvote 0
what id like to see in the perk particularly is a bolt action rifle or two from rs/ro2, like perhaps maybe an arisaka with just the irons or any rs/ro2 gun really, pehaps it would be a bit more powerful than the lever action as it has less shots and is slower rate of fire, a scoped version of the gun would be cool but id like to see one with just the irons the most. I dont think that would be that difficult as its the same devs and already made the gun models
Actually KF at one point was going to have a Mosin Nagant to the game. Here is a page I made up for it on the (crappy) KFWiki.
http://www.kf-wiki.com/wiki/Mosin_Nagant

Upvote 0