• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Positional voice chat aka 3D voip?

it doesn't seem that weird to ask :eek:. As a lot of key figures from the DH team went to RS.
Erm... just me actually. And Nestor I guess, but he's management, so he doesn't count. :p

But as Nestor said, we'd rather that argument didn't continue here. I think all that needs to be said has been said - we don't need an Epic Post Of Smackdown from John over on this section of the boards as well! :)

Upvote 0
I think all that needs to be said has been said

It was pretty clear what was the decision of RO2-team to this matter but since you are making _a modification_ then there would have been a possibility for you to do a different decision.

So, it is safe to bet that your team's answer to the original question is no and the reasoning is the same as for RO2's?

Upvote 0
Is RS going to have a public (all-talk) channel and team channel and the squad channel as well? How many players are there in a squad? And is the game going to be 32 vs 32?

As the mother game RO2:HOS will be playable on scalable maps from 64 to 16 players, i think it is safe to say that Rising Storm is aiming the same :)

BUT i'm no Level Designer so ;)

Upvote 0