• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Please never make KF 2

Jesus, i never thought i would find myself on here again....

Yes, because red orchestra 2 was a colossal ****ing flop. :rolleyes:
Yes killing floor has a lot of empty canvas left, but then so does just about every other game made. have you ever played brutal doom? THAT is a filled canvas. And what made it so popular was that it is completely different from classic doom! It's one thing for an obsessive modder to make something into solid gold because he can but a whole company would have better results releasing a new game with more content all at once. Who says that any sacrifices need to be made in terms of gameplay? Left 4 Dead 2 took L4D1 and kept the original way it was played and then added more to it. They didn't work piecemeal on the original game for years and years.

Feels weird to be back

Upvote 0
Super_Mario_Bros_2.jpg

Actually, I prefered this one:

9931-2.jpg

Upvote 0
perhaps if twi wont give us a kf2 maybe someone out there can get a spiritual successor to kf started. id personally welcome a kf2 with new stuff with the old stuff as well but it doesnt seem like its gonna happen so our only hopes are for twi to change their mind or for someone else to make a successor to the game.

Upvote 0