• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Planetside 2 - Free 2 Play MMOFPS

Set your graphics to ultra, like it is in the damn promo screens: http://pastebin.com/cHp7crnt

Spoiler!

Not sure why they haven't patched this option in yet.

Upvote 0
Here's a vid that gives a nice overview on the game if you're still curious but unsure:

Is It Pure? - PlanetSide 2 Review - YouTube

" And so you've got these TR guys they are basically space dictators. Its their way of the highway. They like big high ROF guns, chain guns, mini guns, that sort of thing "
* Awkwardly excited the way I am when I buy a new gun... *

edit: Watched video... downloading now. I are excite.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've run into people doing things like that too.

I was defending a small outpost against a few people and suddenly an outfit squad appeared and were warping all over the place. I got a couple of them but the last guy was too much.

I can't tell if it's actual cheats or if there's a serious flaw in the netcode that allows them to abuse it and make themselves harder to hit. Some people I've attacked managed to warp into a wall and back, while also hitting me as he looked the other way.

Upvote 0
Yeah Sheepdip it would seem that NC is only picked by us mature gamers who aren't awed by technology or are secretly power abusing maniacs. Joke's aside last night the Terrans had 60% ( i think it was 62 and 63 ) on two of the maps on the waterson server. I've seen a team all pile in to one map before to push that map up to 60% but never seen that happening on two maps...

Upvote 0
Yeah Sheepdip it would seem that NC is only picked by us mature gamers who aren't awed by technology or are secretly power abusing maniacs. Joke's aside last night the Terrans had 60% ( i think it was 62 and 63 ) on two of the maps on the waterson server. I've seen a team all pile in to one map before to push that map up to 60% but never seen that happening on two maps...

Noticed it was pretty extreme on Waterson last night. Vanu had 60%+ on Arctic ****hole, TR had 60% on Amerish while Indar was the only somewhat balanced one.

Same with hackers though. Pretty hard to not yell WTF in your house when you get killed by a speed hacker; driving a tank 60+ mph down a road and a vanu heavy assault is running full circles around your tank shooting you with rockets when you go at full speed. :rolleyes:

On the bright side though, I almost have 1000 certs saved up for my Mosquito ground rockets so I can properly give close air support for my outfit's squads.

Upvote 0
Noticed it was pretty extreme on Waterson last night. Vanu had 60%+ on Arctic ****hole, TR had 60% on Amerish while Indar was the only somewhat balanced one.

Same with hackers though. Pretty hard to not yell WTF in your house when you get killed by a speed hacker; driving a tank 60+ mph down a road and a vanu heavy assault is running full circles around your tank shooting you with rockets when you go at full speed. :rolleyes:

On the bright side though, I almost have 1000 certs saved up for my Mosquito ground rockets so I can properly give close air support for my outfit's squads.

Dont do it just yet slavek, I've heard that there is an update coming tomorrow that nerfs the rocket pods and buffs ground to air rockets and bursters for max's.

Yeah sheepdip it seems that the NC have the short end of the stick, both in population and some of our kit just blows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Better late than never! :IS2:

If you happen to have fps problems ingame you could try using this ini tweak guide as a base for adjustments if you are CPU bound/bottlenecked. In really big battles my FPS used to drop to 10-20fps even on lowest ingame settings. Now I'm buttery smooth no matter how much action there is at the cost of eye candy.
http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...y-planetside-2-with-the-best-fps-guide.55017/

Upvote 0