• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Picked up max payne again.

the blood trails are were the easiest part! Just follow the sound of the crying baby and it will lead you right through. The sound always comes from where you have to go in the dream sequences. Once I figured that out it was so easy.

hehe i didnt even have to figure it out, i followed it by natural instinct lol :p later on i remember thinking why the hell everybody else is having such a hard time? :p

Upvote 0
I must be out of touch.

Max Payne was seriously one of the most annoying games I've ever played. Playing it without bullet time was next to impossible. Using the bullet time made the game easier, but boring. On the other hand, there was never enough bullet time to get you through the tough battles, so I always ended up trying to save as much as possible. It ended up being a process of fighting, dying, loading... fighting, dying, loading... then deciding to use the bullet time and fighting, dying, loading... fighting, dying, loading... and then finally squeaking past a section after the game had dumbed down the difficulty when it arbitrarily decided I had died enough.... ACK!.... Irritating!

Upvote 0