• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Personalize weapons

Guys spank yourselves.

This is the ideas and suggestions part of the thread.

This is a idea and suggestion.

99.99% of the ideas and suggestions dont make it into the game no matter how good they are and we all know they wouldnt put this in
as a matter of fact a dev personaly shot down my idea of CS style tagging
K i didnt expect it to be included really but it was a idea

IMO the posters who put down this idea are arrogant tyrants

But I had a great laugh anyway :)

Keep posting those ideas Crusher fight for FREEDOM!

(Sorry i felt bad after taking the piss out of this idea with my extended wow joke)

Upvote 0
If I had a Mauser I'd name it "Mosin-Nagant" and vice versa, just to throw people off.

oooh! can we name our other stuff to? I'd name my bayonet "Stabby". And I'd name my binoculars "Mr. See." but I wouldn't name my grenades because I'd feel bad throwing them at people. (they are my friends!:))
You are now my hero.

What happens when you get some smart kid who decides to name his gun words of profanity, swears or something lame like 1337'erz?
Added lulz, duh.

Upvote 0
One thing I sometimes come across during a game of ROOST is seeing a rifleman with an mg, a smart man would think he found that mg just lying around somewhere in the dirt next to a dead body, ofcourse he would be absolutely right. I don't know if this was only done by the Americans (from what I've seen in movies), but what if you could give your weapon a name like "Daisy" or "bangbangtube". That way players would sooner stick to their given weapon thus probably making it more realistic.
Audie Murphy picked up a German MG and used it, firing from the hip he wiped out several enemy troops.

Upvote 0