• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

pcgamer.com, RO2 preview.

You don't level up to hero, and are always a hero. You level up to the point of being a hero "candidate". The game also limits the number of heros allowable on a server. So through some jedi voodoo in the background the server picks the heros from the possible hero candidates, up to the limit set by the server. So unless a server admin goes nuts with their settings (and they can't get too crazy unless they are running custom mode), you'll never have a bunch of heroes in one server.

Random Hero for a day..:D

Something I have always wanted but can I wear my underpants over my Trousers?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aaaah I see. This is new information that I'm glad you are sharing with us! Sounds very interesting ...
New info? I really thought it was said multiple times that there are no 30 heroes running around after a few months.
Or did I just imagine these TWI statements? have to look 'em up.

so in the really off-the-wall case where every single person in the server is max level, the server chooses randomly, or maybe based on recent performance?
I am also wondering. Would be cool if it is also gameplay based (not stats, but score since joining the server or something).

Upvote 0
New info? I really thought it was said multiple times that there are no 30 heroes running around after a few months.
Or did I just imagine these TWI statements? have to look 'em up.
+1
This shouldnt come as a shock especially not to anyone who hangs around these boards.
It was quite clear from the beginning that there wouldn't be a truckload of heroes running around. (logic 101)

Last edited:
Upvote 0