• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Pack] BallisticWeapons port to KF

oh damn...you allready did the DA2 weapons??? ****, we cant have 2 dif packages roaming arround...Are you done with those? Or better yet, prepared to post them? Cous im 85% done with the entire package.

They are private to my server only and yes I'ev done all the weapons except the Rocket Launcher, I also made there sounds more robust and not quite

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MutRX22A

not on fastredirect

and you stole the deadspace zeds...great...

And I named the DA2 animations file DA2_Guns...strangely enough... you did too. So I take it you just ripped my server then? :D

I dont mind...as long as you bring me that pack asap. :p And update your damn sever once im done, AND give me the credit for the damn DA2 animation file me and Gartley spend a month on tweaking to get it right in SDK.

Tish tish! :D

People are stealing too much on the boards these days lol.

EDIT : You forgot to ask Dest for permission aswell btw. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah during my bad internet and other things i cant play on servers -.- but yeah who guts hamachi and inet or a lan cable has fun too ( with my best friend and other guys :p )
So i must wait now thats it releasede here so i can use it on custom treader :)

Whoaw ;o thats like the thing with metelwedjev or whatever his name is inst it so hemi? o_O

Sry for my bad english :/

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MutRX22A

not on fastredirect

and you stole the deadspace zeds...great...

And I named the DA2 animations file DA2_Guns...strangely enough... you did too. So I take it you just ripped my server then? :D

I dont mind...as long as you bring me that pack asap. :p And update you damn sever once im done, AND give me the credit for the damn DA2 animation file me and Gartley spend a month on tweaking to get it right in SDK.

Tish tish! :D

People are stealing too much on the boards these days lol.

Well the DeadSpace ZEDS are only there cause the people on my server kept badgering me to get it and one sent me a link and yes the models and weapons I got from the server, I do apologize if this makes you mad and I can remove it at your request

Upvote 0
Well the DeadSpace ZEDS are only there cause the people on my server kept badgering me to get it and one sent me a link and yes the models and weapons I got from the server, I do apologize if this makes you mad and I can remove it at your request

hahaha dont worry m8, your forgiven. But play fair next time and ask me. I might give early birds a scoop for their servers, who knows. And then youl have a package without all the bugs lol. Patience is always rewarded my friend. NOW GO MAKE THE BALISTIC PACK!!! :)

Upvote 0
hahaha dont worry m8, your forgiven. But play fair next time and ask me. I might give early birds a scoop for their servers, who knows. And then youl have a package without all the bugs lol. Patience is always rewarded my friend. NOW GO MAKE THE BALISTIC PACK!!! :)

I am currently working on it but what I am having trouble with is linking the reloading systems, and next time yes I will ask you. When the person sent me the link I did not know the pack wasn't public

Upvote 0
dont worry im not mad, at least your not asking money for it or posting them without them beeing ready or without permission. You made a mistake and you were honest enough and man enough to apologize. :)

If you need help with your pack hook me up. Me and Gartley are willing to help out coding wise.

Upvote 0
dont worry im not mad, at least your not asking money for it or posting them without them beeing ready or without permission. You made a mistake and you were honest enough and man enough to apologize. :)

If you need help with your pack hook me up. Me and Gartley are willing to help out coding wise.

Yes your help would be appreciated, I'll leave the test server up for people to get the jist of what it's like to use the weapons

Upvote 0