• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Opinion from a new player

Also a new player. I had RO1 but hardly played it as I found it too hard and it just got incredibly frustrating.

have to say so far RO2 is pretty much the same for me. I get shot by people I never see from seemingly miles away. I have no idea why or what I am supposed to be doing in the various game modes and don't have a clue why my team wins or loses. Lots of graphic glitches and the MP has crashed out 3 times so far.

keep having some red exclamation bar appear and I seem to die when I have not been shot and don't know why. The lack of a basic manual is really pathetic. Ok dont print one up but at least make a pdf manual or something.

Not sure I will keep at it as its becoming more annoying than fun right now hoping it might improve playing with clan mates as a team.
You should play it in 6 months, or 1 year, when new content will be released and things fixed ;)

Upvote 0
First post on these forums.

played RO1 a bid too but just couldn't get into it (eventhough i found it massively interesting)

when RO2 got announced i was liek ima buy it and play it, so pre order got around and i bought the DDE (i play killing floor nothing beats hans the german) i know TWI is a great company and they deserve the support.

played beta a bid and loved it! (just before i moved now living together with my girlfriend) and can't wait to start playing the real thing but since my internet provider borked my internet in my new home i can't play :(

Upvote 0
Played in some cool games last night.

Only 2 minor gripes from me.

1: Did I kill somebody? I aim at somebody at distance, I think they died, I look top right to see if I killed anybody and I die and get to the spawn menu and never see if I got a kill. By the time I spawn it has scrolled off the screen. A better indication would be nice because I don't get many kills.

2: I die a lot

Upvote 0