• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] One frame thread lag option not available!

Ordinary soldier

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 28, 2011
Hello, since there is no "russian fonts fix" like in RO OST and KF( you cannot show cyrilic fonts in english version of RO2, I decided to install russian version of the game, because I often play on russian server, and would like to communicate with others normally. Everything is fine, except that the "One frame thread lag" option is missing.
The english version has this option, and the russian is missing it?
Can someone place a screenshot of their graphic settings windows with all settings visible?

2yjy4x1.png

Last edited:
one frame thread lag as been removed with the RO2 goty patch, that is quite a long while ago. So its not there in the english version either.

While keeping that feature enabled improves fps, it makes your mouse feel a bit less responsive. The only way to disable is by going to mydocuments\mygames\rising storm beta\rogame\config open up roengine.ini with notepad search for (control + f to open the search box) lag and set it from true to false.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you Zetsumeu, I have been fooled by old screenshot of the menu uploaded in the net. I wanted to make sure it is on, since i unchecked everything from there.

And strange, I deleted all config files under documents, my games, and after verifying cache and playing game few hours they are still missing. I gues its because I used a startup parameter in steam to store the custom maps from Workshop in the game directory instead in documents, and all other files are moved there too?
Strange....

Last edited:
Upvote 0