• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Oisten Jägerhorn character has disappeared

I had this issue too for the last few days, I was still following the group but Olsten Jagerhorn was not appearing in my Character list like he was before.
Have you tried leaving the KF2 Steam Community Group on steam and then rejoining it again? That got him to reappear in my vault.
You could only have gotten him originally if you at some point followed the Steam Community Group.

Upvote 0
I had this issue too for the last few days, I was still following the group but Olsten Jagerhorn was not appearing in my Character list like he was before.
Have you tried leaving the KF2 Steam Community Group on steam and then rejoining it again? That got him to reappear in my vault.
You could only have gotten him originally if you at some point followed the Steam Community Group.
So even after I rejoin the KF2 Steam Community, Olsten Jagerhorn only reappears on the list for a single launch of the game.
If I restart the game again after that, even if I am still a member of the Steam Community Group, Olsten Jagerhorn DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST.
Would rather not have to leave and rejoin the KF2 Steam Community every time I want to play as him, anyone else find a solution for this?

Upvote 0
So even after I rejoin the KF2 Steam Community, Olsten Jagerhorn only reappears on the list for a single launch of the game.
If I restart the game again after that, even if I am still a member of the Steam Community Group, Olsten Jagerhorn DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE LIST.
Would rather not have to leave and rejoin the KF2 Steam Community every time I want to play as him, anyone else find a solution for this?
This sounds like you may have some local corrupt config files.

Upvote 0