• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

**Offical**Worst Tank Experience...

My Worst experience:

I was on the Russian side and my driver did not listen to anything I said. This was on Arad and we were in the middle of nowhere so I could not have just got out of the tank and walked back to the spawn. He did not stop when I asked him to and even tried to ram a German tank....with obvious results. Then he said the German crew was hacking because "in BF2 when I ram people their vehicles blow up". I finally got out of the tank when we neared a village, only to have him turn around and run me over. I am glad to say he was banned about a minute later.

My Best experience:

Best crew I ever had, a good driver, a good MG gunner, and me as the gunner.
We survived from the begining of the round to the end until we ran out of ammo and drove back to the spawn and got a new tank. We killed 15 German tanks, 5 infantry, and 2 armored cars. Then the server changed and my connection timed-out on Koings-Platz. :(

Upvote 0
Torgue said:
My Worst experience:

My Best experience:

Best crew I ever had, a good driver, a good MG gunner, and me as the gunner.
We survived from the begining of the round to the end until we ran out of ammo and drove back to the spawn and got a new tank. We killed 15 German tanks, 5 infantry, and 2 armored cars. Then the server changed and my connection timed-out on Koings-Platz. :(

You don't need to replace the whole tank. Just look for the tank icon on you map: that's an ammo dump for tanks.

Upvote 0
Well i thought i would hop back into my Favorite map 'Ogeldow' Got in a IS-2 the 1st round, just PWNing the **** out of the Germans.. Didnt die.. Only lost a track but that didnt stop me! :p So, I was owning, then the 2nd round.. I went german in a Panther (my 2nd fav tank) I was in the Farm, behind a wall... No russian's saw me at any point in time. Firing off all my rounds of AP and HE :) Next thing i know, some damm n00b hop's in and Drives TO THE VERY CENTER of the map plain sight of the RUssians..! I try to get out! Next thing i know there was 3 T-34s!!!! When he stopped after obeying all my commands on the mic got out and ran back home, and i didnt make it :( But i banned his ass sooo fast!

Upvote 0
Mine was on Konigsplatz. My tiger became immobilised in a ditch and then a russian tank came. I got out of the turret and started yelling "I will kill you" while fruitlessly firing my luger at the tank. The russian tank just sat their taunting me for a good while, until their gunner wasted me with their machinegun.

Upvote 0
Git R Done said:
Mine was on Konigsplatz. My tiger became immobilised in a ditch and then a russian tank came. I got out of the turret and started yelling "I will kill you" while fruitlessly firing my luger at the tank. The russian tank just sat their taunting me for a good while, until their gunner wasted me with their machinegun.

I wish I could have been there to see that lol :D

Upvote 0
It's a tossup, between two incidents, both involving the T-60.

The first time was on Hedgehog, I was capping the west farm (I think, the one with the small fence around a courtyard). Firing on a halftrack and the infantry spewing from it, when all of a sudden, a bot gets in, speeds forward, and gets me stuck on a dead horse. I no longer have a shot on the halftrack or it's infantry, and the bot chickens out and runs. I hop in the driver's seat, and work on freeing myself, and just as I do, the axis infantry overwhelms me and takes me out.

The second was actually on the receiving end, on Bandarevo. I was in a Panzer IVF, in a hull down position, when I spot a T60 speeding across the wheatfeild. I fire once: Ricochet. I fire a second time: Ricochet. I fire a third time: Ricochet. These are shots at rather close range, and should've been penitrating shots. After the third shot, he's getting really close to me, so I decide to withdraw. I switch to the driver's seat, and begin to reverse, but by then it's too late, the T60 is next to me, and lights me up with his 20mm, reducing me to a ball of flame in a matter of seconds.

Upvote 0
.KilrBe3 said:
Well i thought i would hop back into my Favorite map 'Ogeldow' Got in a IS-2 the 1st round, just PWNing the **** out of the Germans.. Didnt die.. Only lost a track but that didnt stop me! :p So, I was owning, then the 2nd round.. I went german in a Panther (my 2nd fav tank) I was in the Farm, behind a wall... No russian's saw me at any point in time. Firing off all my rounds of AP and HE :) Next thing i know, some damm n00b hop's in and Drives TO THE VERY CENTER of the map plain sight of the RUssians..! I try to get out! Next thing i know there was 3 T-34s!!!! When he stopped after obeying all my commands on the mic got out and ran back home, and i didnt make it :( But i banned his ass sooo fast!
LOL SOUNDS LIKE THE SERVER I LIKE
you banned him which is good
whats the IP

Upvote 0
I hate driving a tank alone because I've tasted the fruits of a well-manned tank. But sometimes I wish I didn't wait to pick up a crew :(. I've had it all, from drivers who think I can fire on the move like an Abrahams to gunners who fire their coax everywhere but the main gun they won't :p Worse are the ones you pick up in the middle of the map, those who lost their tank and suddenly decide it's in your best interest to drive you where they please.

But I've also had some awesome gunners. Yesterday I had this one called Shutze... we owned Arad. Killing german tank after tank with a T36, even surviving once they got our tank and comming back to get another tank from behind enemy lines while on foot. Oh, the contrasts.

Upvote 0
I was in a tank (type... err.. big?) firing at another enemy tank in front of me. All of a sudden I get blasted from the side by another enemy and I hear it ricochet. About 2-3 seconds later I'm dead without another shot being fired from anyone and i'm like "wtf?" End up that the ricochet that hit my side bounced up directly into the air and came back down and killed me. I didn't even realize what happened until the guy that did it laughed about it and told me.

Upvote 0
futurenhler said:
LOL SOUNDS LIKE THE SERVER I LIKE
you banned him which is good
whats the IP
Well, I didnt ban him, I was wrong about that. Now that I think of it.. it was on LP|the Lost Patrol| RO Server

But, I think a Admin kicked him/banned :) Sry dont got a IP, Buts its easy to find, always filled. Great story guys!:)

Upvote 0