• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Now that TWI is an independent publisher...steam not required for RO:HoS?

wah i cant decide wich copy to buy

i want to play from minute one, thus id have to buy it over steam, but i also want the boxed version :-/

well ill probably end up buying both (again!) :D

Same here but I guess it's three times with me:

1st to play it from minute one that's steam then
2nd to have the standard boxed version
3rd to get the gold edition

:)

Upvote 0
he has probably a cluster**** of ideas in his head, confusing steam with some kind of malware securom that limits the times you can install your game or some weird **** like that.

dude, steams allows for lower prices, cool features and a kind of support that a independent company like TWI wouldnt be able to offer otherwise.

Most companies just release their games there with full price and forget about it, not using the advantages of steam, I can see that. But if you think TWI is one of those, then you don't know TWI

Fact of the matter is if it wasn't for Steam I never would have even heard of Red Orchestra.

People in Day of Defeat Source told me about it and when the free weekend came up I ended up buying it on my second day of the trial. Such a hot game.

Steam's advertisement is sick. Try finding a Gamestop employee that knows of Red Orchestra, or one that can see beyond Modern Warfare 2.

Upvote 0