• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 2nd Update Changelist

2hhkx3m.gif

Do these people read the forum?

I hate to be a party pooper but why would you spend 2 weeks on clan features when people are not even playing the game due to low performance and gameplay imbalances?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I hate to be a party pooper but why would you spend 2 weeks on clan features when people are not even playing the game due to low performance and gameplay imbalances?

Because the Scorched Earth Tournament is starting sometime soon and probably some other ladder thingies. The Scorched Earth Tournament has already been postponed a few times I think.

Upvote 0

-Initial implementation of demorecording to support clan play and server admins
-Fixed a server crash in garbage collection that would sometimes happen when changing maps
-Fixed main menu movie corruption (random green squares) when going to/from fullscreen when the startup movies are playing
-Fixed dynamic shadows for fixed MG's not being visible when deployed
-Fixed "double ironsights" issue
-Fixed exploit where players could hide window curtains, etc. by changing their world texture group lod bias
-Fixed bullet decals being completely black in low texture settings
-Fixed black scope textures on Panzer IV
-Fixed interaction icon showing during transitions to a seat inside a tank
-Fixed object and object material popping when you start or stop sprinting
-Added showing the name of the player you are spectating on the hud

I hate to be a party pooper, but apart from the first entry, show me some more entries in the list of fixes ^^ that are specifically for clans :rolleyes:

Also they have just put out new content for KF.

Performance improvements take time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Happy to see the double ironsight bug gone.

And glad to see that there is some way to watch where people are aiming, that was a major issue in the old roost. Now I just need to find myself a working wallhack that does lot leave traces, so i can use a wallhack when watching demos while obviously not have one while playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

It's mostly the clan players that are still playing the game. Trying to keep those who still play interested before they quit like everyone else. To me, comp play is what is keeping the game going for me and this update is a +1 in my book.

Upvote 0
I hear them ok - is it possible they are linked to "gore level" settings?
As in if gore is set high the moans are set high, etc?

The moans are audio gore in a way.

edit: THANKS FOR THE UPDATE TRIPWIRE

The death moans and cries are obvious in singleplayer and are suposed to occur when the player is dying in th ground, these are definitely missing from multiplayer since the first patch was released. I makes sense that it may be related to the gore level (mine is set to full) but it is a known bug for those who played the beta or have seen the youtube videos.

Upvote 0
-Leveing up AVT 40 works but during the round if you want to simply check your stats it doesn't show the progress moving up and after match report shows SVT 40 progression, howevery AVT 40 recieves the credit so it feels like a simple typo.

This happens to me to. You won't see level ups during the round, but it will have leveled up by the next round.

Upvote 0
le[QUOTE=ledurpy said:

Exactlly. Very good point. There are a LOT of moments when I see so few players on-line.

Everybody is keep saying about the imbalance, like the allies ppsh thunder, map advantages for allies, arty times, and so on. Really, are you gonna do ANYTHING about this ???

Upvote 0