• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Not getting Dosh Vault Crates anymore

MercenaryHaze

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2019
Everytime I get enough money for a dosh crate it doesn't appear in my inventory. I tried restarting and unistall/reinstalling the game and still doesn't give me my dosh crates. I've been having this issue for almost a year, I rarely play it but I would think this issue would be fixed. I stopped counting at like 20 dosh crates I'm missing. Why is this happening again and why hasn't it been fixed?

Reactions: Redfyer598

Redfyer598

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2019
New update just dropped and this is still the biggest problem I’ve had in this game. I’d love to play more but every time I get a box it goes to a different world. The update is pretty cool tho

ashewolfy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2020
Me too, I don't know what happened. I first played this game for a few hours before uninstalled it. And after a loong time, when I started to play this game again, I notice that I don't receive crates anymore. According to one of developers, It seems that because of a bug in the past some players are in "debt" and they still not receiving crates until this "debt" is paid. But there's no information about it. I don't care If they need to reset my account, but I want something done.