• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not able to advance perks.

I've been experiencing perk problems as well, but only on some maps.

Perks work fine on, say WestLondon. But if I go Farm or Bedlam they won't go up. Doesn't say they've been disabled, just nothing I do counts toward their progress on these maps. Exact same setting on both.

Edit: I went through all the official maps on beginner long with no mutators. Only Foundry and WestLondon let me advance perks. I didn't test unofficial maps except Waterworks, which worked, and LastStand, which didn't. Both whitelisted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been experiencing perk problems as well, but only on some maps.

Perks work fine on, say WestLondon. But if I go Farm or Bedlam they won't go up. Doesn't say they've been disabled, just nothing I do counts toward their progress on these maps. Exact same setting on both.

Edit: I went through all the official maps on beginner long with no mutators. Only Foundry and WestLondon let me advance perks. I didn't test unofficial maps except Waterworks, which worked, and LastStand, which didn't. Both whitelisted.

Maybe you could check MSCONFIG, and be sure it's in Normal Startup. That fixed my issue.

Upvote 0