• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Non-Primary weapons/equipment disappearing during gameplay

pie1055

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Bedlam
Category: Code
Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce(reliably)
Summary: During gameplay all knives, pistols, and medic syringe/welder disappear from inventory and become unable to be selected, even with the quick-heal shortcut. Trying to select them shows the category but with no items within as if they had been dropped or sold.

Description: This has happened to me twice in the last 24 hours or so during the double XP event and I've never encountered this bug before- the last time I previously played was the first few days after the Back and Kicking Brass event started. Both times it occurred were probably around a hour into a suicidal Endless game, the first on a vanilla server/Shopping Spree and the second solo offline/Nuked. On Shopping Spree I died due to being unable to heal myself and when I respawned the noted equipment had returned. On Nuked I managed to get them to reappear by dropping a .500 magnum(was running AMR/.500 Sharpshooter) and picking it back up again. I am very unsure what triggers this bug as I didn't notice it until I tried to select one of the missing pieces of equipment and in both cases it fixed itself before I thought to grab a screenshot.