• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Co-op, but will there be bots?

Reactions: Killyouall
Upvote 0
There is bots in multiplayer, and they are actually pretty good. And yeah it's pretty fun to load up a server with human players on one team and AI on the other in Firefight and battle it out with the AI.

I watched a few videos the other day actually of the bots with team based objectives it was a delight to see the bots take control of the situation......

Guys i will tell you right now the bots may even be able to backup players when your pinned.

One thing i loved to see in one of the videos was a bot man an HMG and blow the enemy away im not sure which video it was but it was hella great.

Cheers for that BTW RaMM.

:IS2: In soviet Russia Tiger 2 Named Sissy Tank.

Reactions: Das Bose
Upvote 0
I watched a few videos the other day actually of the bots with team based objectives it was a delight to see the bots take control of the situation......

Guys i will tell you right now the bots may even be able to backup players when your pinned.

One thing i loved to see in one of the videos was a bot man an HMG and blow the enemy away im not sure which video it was but it was hella great.

Cheers for that BTW RaMM.

:IS2: In soviet Russia Tiger 2 Named Sissy Tank.

Which videos are you talking about ?:confused:

Unless they're beta-only :(

Upvote 0
Which videos are you talking about ?:confused:

Unless they're beta-only :(

It was a video showing the German campaign i think but it was taken down.

I know of the 3 Videos Russian / German Campaigns however i saw another video but its gone now i can only hope what i saw is in the final edition the bots where better then players IMO if you go into a MP game you get lots of campers and lemmings these bots will tear you a new hole camping they really do kick yur bottom ^_^.

:IS2:

Upvote 0
ok so is there not a possibility to play by yourself, but with bots on your team and bots on the other team? or is that just the same as choosing a mission from the singleplayer campaign?

I know in RO1 there was a "Practice" option where you could load up any multiplayer map and fill it with a configurable number of bots (in addition to whatever mutators you desired), not unlike singleplayer in the Unreal Tournament series.

I'm not sure whether there will be something similar in RO2, though.

Devs--any comments?

Last edited:
Upvote 0